Event Details:Start date : April 14, 2010
End date : April 15, 2010
Location : Hilton Phoenix East/Mesa, Mesa AZ USA
Organized by : Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Looking to understand what nanotechnology means for you? Need to understand
how and why nanotechnology can improve your products, process and may even cut
costs? Interested in learning about the latest applications and trends in top-down
fabrication and bottom-up assembly techniques? Then this event is for you!
The 2010 NanoManufacturing Conference & Exhibits is co-located with the
2010 MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits.
This conference will highlight the current, near-term, and future applications
of nanotechnology and how they are transforming the way we manufacture products.
Peer networking, information sharing, and technology exchange among the world’s
nanomanufacturing leaders will be a key feature of the event.
Attend the Conference to
- Discover the latest nanomanufacturing applications and trends in top-down
fabrication and bottom-up assembly
- Investigate ways you can integrate nanomanufacturing to make your producs
- Understand high throughput, low cost processing
- Explore nano methods used in other applications that can used for your
- Network with experts and manufacturers from different industries including
sensors, catalytics, medical/bio, aerospace/defense, and coatings
Map for The event
Filed Under: Events
About the Author: