Event Details:Start date : March 24, 2010
End date : March 25, 2010
Location : Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels
Organized by : Crain Communications
This 10th international conference brings together leaders from the global
nanocomposite and nanotube development and manufacturing chain to discuss the
latest advances in materials, processing and commercialisation.
Who should attend
- Plastics and additives producers
- Injection moulders
- Film extruders
- End users
Why you should attend Nanocomposites & Nanotubes 2010
- DISCOVER technical and commercial advances of the use of nanoclay as plastic
- EVALUATE the process for producing grapheme nanoparticles
- GAIN an overview of the global nano regulations and standards
- INTERACT with others working in this industry during the various networking
opportunities including the drinks reception.
Registration is now open and places will book fast.
Map for The event
Filed Under: Events
About the Author: