Event Details:Start date : June 28, 2010
End date : July 01, 2010
Location : ExCeL London, United Kingdom
Organized by : Royal Microscopy Society
2010 will take place from 28 June to 1 July 2010 at ExCeL. It opens with
a reception on Monday 28 June which is followed by three days of conference
and exhibition from 29 June to 1 July.
The themed conference is complemented by special ‘hands on’ workshops, the RMS Learning Zone and the largest exhibition in Europe of the latest equipment in microscopy and imaging.
Confirmed Plenary Speakers include –
- Dr Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz
- Professor Wolfgang Baumeister
- Professor Sir John Meurig Thomas
The MICROSCIENCE 2010 International Conference will boast three parallel themes on each day. These are –
- New Techniques and Frontiers
In addition, the UK SPM 2010 meeting will also be held on 30 June and 1 July to give a fourth parallel theme. Each theme is composed of headline invited speakers – drawn from around the world – and contributed papers.
MICROSCIENCE 2010 will be the major European Exhibition devoted exclusively to the interests of microscopy equipment manufacturers,imaging software suppliers, printer companies and their customers.
MICROSCIENCE 2010 will be home to Europe’s largest exhibition showing the latest equipment in microscopy and imaging. It will run alongside a themed International Conference. Whilst there is a charge for Conference delegates, entrance to the Exhibition is FREE to all visitors.
Reasons to visit
There are many reasons to visit the MICROSCIENCE 2010 Exhibition –
- It is Europe’s major Exhibition in 2010 with 1100m2 of stand space
- Nearly 100 companies exhibiting under one roof
- All the latest technologies and innovations on show
- New and established suppliers
- Latest techniques and technologies in the FREE workshops
- RMS Learning Zone providing FREE turn-up-and-learn sessions in a fully-equipped facility
- Entry is FREE
Map for The event
Filed Under: Events
About the Author: